Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Brief news

--I think I want to be an immunologist. Actually, Reed has no immunology curriculum because the immunology guy retired a few years ago, unfortunately, but it facinates me.

--I'm switching advisors as soon as I have time to pick up a new form and talk to my old advisor to one of my biology professors, Jay Melles. His specialty is in microbiology, and but also does pre-med advising (I'm not certain I want to be pre-med--I might want to go to grad school--but I want to keep in an option) and we talked the other day about this. We also seem get along and he knows who I am (which is an accomplishment in a 200 person intro science class).

--I still don't know what to be for Halloween and Harvest Ball (our campus Halloween party) is on Saturday.

--I'm still sick and I'm behind in school because of it. But it happens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?